Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CiteMan Digest Thu Nov 26 2009

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

#Most Active Discussions

Employee ID card -Please help
(64 Replies, 1167 Views)
Dear CiteHR Friends, We have newly generated ID Cards for all employees of all branches across India. The design of the ID card is: Front Side: Company Logo, Company Name, Photo of the Employee, Name of the Employee, Employee Code Number. Back Side: Office Address, Office Phone Number, Office Website, Office Fax Number. I have not mentioned any Employee Designation because I thought it may mak

Goodbye mails by employees leaving the Org.
(17 Replies, 750 Views)
Hi! I am woking as a HR Manager in a US based IT company. The employee strength of this company is 220 and all the employees have experience ranging from 0 to 2.5 yrs. So attrition rate is high as some employees are leaving because of marriage,relocation and few engineers are leaving for higher studies. There are 4-5 resignations every month. Now the problem is on their last working day the employ

Medical ailment during Notice Period after resigning
(16 Replies, 250 Views)
Hi everyone, Let me introduce myself first. I am Arun working for a leading IT company, presently located in Chennai. I have recently (a week before) submitted my resignation. I was told to serve a notice period of 2 months (60 days) to complete all my relieving duties. But just last weekend I meet with a minor accident and suffer from severe back pain. I had gone to the ortho and he had advi

When employee leaving the company after that what is the procedure
(10 Replies, 182 Views)
Hello All , Hope all are doing well . Actually i have some question in my mind and this is rite place to get brilliant answer from all . As i am new in this profession , i want to know that when any of the employee give the resignation letter after that what are the full procedure regarding document and all . that means full and final settlement for that employee and even for employer . Please do

Eligible for gratuity payment?
(6 Replies, 102 Views)
my wife has worked for a pvt ltd company for 4 yrs & 8 months after which she has been on medical leave(actually maternity,first trimester due to some complications)if she resigns now,wills she be eligible for gratuity payment & how much will she recieve..considering she finishes 5 yrs on 1st jan 2010.

Public Holidays as per law
(5 Replies, 95 Views)
Hi, Can anyone tell me about the compulsory public holidays prescribed by the law ? Sudheer

Orgnaisations that banned the usage of mobiles in their offices
(5 Replies, 218 Views)
Dear All We are basically into R&D activities, where there is lot of intellectual property is being used and we have an apprehension that whatever we develop such as code and design of the product can go out side. can you please let me know the list of orgnaisations that banned the usage of mobiles in their offices. can any body help me out in this regard Regards Raju

Submit fake certificate for a job?
(5 Replies, 79 Views)
Hi I know it is very rude of me to do this.I am a Indian I lost my Mom at the age of seven & my dad remarried, I have passed my 2nd Pu, but later on when I was in my 2nd year my dad got me married to an uneducated boy who didn’t let me continue my education, after 18month of marriage I lost my husband in an accident after 4 months I started working now I have a 4yr child I’m earning on

Guest lectures, T&D
(4 Replies, 57 Views)
Hello, I am an MSW student specializing in Human Resources in Christ University, Bangalore. Are there consultants or practicing HRs from the industry interested in delivering guest lectures in our college for a batch of 15 HR students on topics like International HRD, Strategic Management, Career Building. Or consultants interested in providing a batch of 39 with mock interviews, team building act

Short term course in HR
(3 Replies, 45 Views)
Hello ma’am /sir I want to do some short term training in HR ,I m doing PGDBA in HR from symbiosis distance learning .I ve 2 yrs exp in counselling .Pls help me as soon as possible . Thanks

#Most Popular Discussions

Urgent requirement
(2 Replies, 79 Views)
Urgent requirement for Sr. Positions: A Renowned group of industries required the following personnel: Vice President-Project for Steel (Mech.Engg/Metallurgy/MBA-15-20yrs exp@ Rs.20-25 L CTC) Vice President-Sales & Marketing for steel products (Mech.Engg/Metallurgy/MBA-15-20yrs exp@ Rs.20-25 L CTC Vice President-Corporate Finance (CA / MBA -10-15yrs exp@ Rs.10-15 L CTC) CEO-Tea Divisio

Rejection Etiquettes
(1 Replies, 61 Views)
Hi All ! Recently I was interviewed by a reputed company for the post of HR Executive. I was interviewed thrice (3 rounds) and after the final round with the Associate VP, I recieved an email saying that I couln’t clear the final hurdle and so they cannot consider my candidature any further. When I got back in touch for feedback as to what went wrong and what my areas of improvements are (I

Require HR Executive- Gurgaon
(1 Replies, 56 Views)
Hi, I require HR executive(Generalist profile) for our Client. Company is into software development. Following are the requirement: For HR Executive (Fresher) Skills: Must have better IT, and Software sense, as our client is basically a IT,and Software Development company Must have gained internship from reputed firm Fresher with Negotiable Salary Expectation(upto Rs 12,000 p.m.), rest according t

Take care or your eyes - u must read
(1 Replies, 51 Views)
Hello, Everyone, I have got a very useful Tips for taking Care of Our Eyes in my Mail. I thought of sharing it with you all. This exercise is for the eyes and it is termed as 20-20-20.' It is apt for all of us, who spend long hours at our desks, looking at the computer screen. Step I :- After every 20 minutes of looking into the computer screen, turn your head and try to look at any object placed

How to give the perfect telephone interview
(2 Replies, 50 Views)
HI Here the : How to give the perfect telephone interview HOpe u like it. Sunitha Wipro Sr. HR

Sleep and Heart Attack
(1 Replies, 46 Views)
What killed Ranjan Das and Lessons for Corporate India A month ago, many of us heard about the sad demise of Ranjan Das from Bandra, Mumbai. Ranjan, just 42 years of age, was the CEO of SAP-Indian Subcontinent, the youngest CEO of an MNC in India. He was very active in sports, was a fitness freak and a marathon runner. It was common to see him run on Bandra’s Carter Road. Just after Diwali,

performance appraisal
(1 Replies, 46 Views)
i need questionairre on performance appraisal which related to employee growth

british or american english - a handbook of word and grammar patterns
(2 Replies, 45 Views)
HI CLICK TO DOWNLOAD british or american english - a handbook of word and grammar patterns british or american english - a handbook of word and grammar patterns

Paid leaves
(3 Replies, 43 Views)
Hai, I have joined a company as HR recently. I am in probationary period for 1 year this is an IT services company. This company is not providing any paid leaves except sunday and public holidays. we are also working on saturdays inspite of an IT company. Is it legal and as per the rules that the employees in probationary period will have no paid leaves.

Need free lance trainers
(2 Replies, 43 Views)
We need competent and expert trainers immediately : Location : Mumbai Cunix Consultants ( A Cunix Infotech Pvt.Ltd. Associate ) ,has the following Corporate Training requirement for their Clients : 1) Workshop on Communication + Presentation Skills 2) .Net 3.5 3) SQL 2008 4) IBM – Purify Plus Please send your Detailed Profile, details of the training ,quotation : sanjay at cunixconsultants.com Reg

 

Find Your People

Desktop Updates Application For Our Human Resource Network

Latest Attachments

Leadership_the_Lagaa
Hi, I have attached lagaan movie for leadership qualities in an organizational behavior
# View Thread

21782764-General-Hol
Hi, Find the holiday list as per Andhra Pradesh Govt for 2010.
# View Thread

BirdsandSayings.pps
An attractive and thought provoking PPT for you.
# View Thread

Public Holidays for
find the attachment ...............
# View Thread

DierenDeel3.pps
Dear Friends Do you enjoy the magic of Animals crafted by Almighty with soothing music.Even though i[..]
# View Thread

The-Power-of-Concent
Dear All Attached eBook on Power of Concentration Anil Mulye[..]
# View Thread

Global_Warming.pps
Dear All, Please forward this to all your contacts...
# View Thread

7Habits One Day Prog
Dear Sir / Ma’am, Greetings From Franklin Covey We are seeking nominations for this trainin[..]
# View Thread

7Habits One Day Prog
Dear Sir / Ma’am, Greetings From Franklin Covey !! Please find attached the PDF file and find [..]
# View Thread

2010 holidays-JCA-2.
Hi, find the enclosed holiday list for AP.[..]
# View Thread

 

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments:

Post a Comment