Friday, November 27, 2009

CiteMan Digest Sat Nov 28 2009

CiteMan Network Newsletter

Your Online Business Community & Knowledgebase

Most Active Discussions

Previous boss calling up for help - how to avoid?
(33 Replies, 823 Views)
Good Morning to all Members.. Kindly help me out... I had left my previous firm do you non-ethical and non-co-operative nature of my previous boss. But he use to help me as and when I required leave during my exam, i.e. he used to adjust it. Then I resigned when he started to play with me, that is he initially transferred me to Accounts Department then he reduced my salary, etc. Due to frustration

Apprasial format for Production/QC/R&D department?
(29 Replies, 715 Views)
Dear All HR Scholars.... I need your hepl..pls provide me apprasial format for Production/ QC/R&D department..which is linked with their day-2-day activities..if any one working in any manufacturing company pls share your format of apprasial.....pls help me..i have to implement this in my organization from 1st of dec...pls help / guide me..

Welcome Mail to New employee
(25 Replies, 1022 Views)
Hello All , As all are helping me whenever i need your help . This time one more contribution needed from all . Actually i am looking for Welcome Mail format for any new employee . So it will give his/her introduction for all existing employee. Even you can send any new idea which i can implement in my company . Thanks & Regards, Rashmi Mehra :) Keep Smiling

An example set by TATA with unparalleled HR initiatives!
(24 Replies, 416 Views)
Dear all, An example set by TATA with unparalleled HR initiatives Please go through attachment. Ajay Odedra

Need Information on Payroll Softwares used in Telecom Sector....
(10 Replies, 195 Views)
Can anyone please help me with information regarding Payroll software for HR dept esp in Telecom sector. Ours is a Telecom Company with around 700+ employees. Most of the employees are on Field and we get their attendance through Timesheets. I have recently moved to Salary Processing and have found that inspite of having a Payroll Package, most of the tasks are done manually. Thus request if anyon

Employer(PF) Contribution On Maternity leave of the Employe
(9 Replies, 155 Views)
BODY { BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Albertus } Dear All, As per the maternity benefit act, a woman is entitled to 12 weeks of maternity leave. however, if she takes further leave of 3 months which is unpaid leave, does the employer have to pay employer’s contribution under employees state provident fund and misc

Can SL and CL be encashed
(8 Replies, 64 Views)
Good Afternoon, Please confirm whether we can encash SL and CL during resignation. Coz I got a query from one employee, that SL and CL can be encashed, as per Factory Act. Please guide

Avail E.L. during notice period
(7 Replies, 106 Views)
Please advise An employee can avilail E.L.during notice period, as per appointment letter one month notice period of confirmed employees. If he avail E.L. during notice period can we extand his notice period against E.L., please advise how can treat his E.L. Regards Rakesh Dubey

Behavioural competency dictionary
(7 Replies, 371 Views)
Friends, This is link is going to be a great help to those who involved in the competency mapping process. See the link for Behavioural Competency dictionary. It was really helpful for me.... http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/oro-bgc/behav-comp/behav-comptb-eng.asp Regards, shijit.

New HR Policies- Just for fun
(4 Replies, 185 Views)
Transportation: キ It is advised that you come to work driving a car according to your salary. キ If we see you driving a Honda, we assume you are doing well financially and therefore you do not need a raise. キ If you drive a 10 year old car or taking public transportation, we assume you must have lots of savings therefore you do not need a raise. キ If you drive a Pickup,

Most Popular Discussions

PPT to benefit your career in HR/Training!
(1 Replies, 88 Views)
Here’s a PPT to benefit you and your career! Feedback will be appreciated. For more clarifications email me at KASH@oscarmurphy.com or call 080-41718771/2

PPT to benefit your career in HR/Training!
(2 Replies, 87 Views)
Here’s a PPT to benefit you and your career! Feedback will be appreciated. For more clarifications email me at KASH@oscarmurphy.com or call 080-41718771/2

Download -ePOD Half Yearly Digest
(2 Replies, 73 Views)
Dear All I attach here a half-yearly digest of some of the most popular posts that I put on my website over last six months. The contents of the digest are 1. Approaches to OD and Change 2. Leadership ideas from the book "leading out loud" 3. Leadership ideas from the book "Primal Leadership" 4. Two Dimensions and Four Cultures- based on an HBR article "What holds the modern company together" 5. L

opportunity for starting a job consultancy
(5 Replies, 58 Views)
Hi all, I have about 10 years of experience in Administration and in HR departments. Now I have decided to start an Job placement consultancy for which I have to buy database from job portals. In this regard, I welcome persons who is interested in buying database in sharing basis along with me. Interested? Please mail your profile to bhargavihr@ymail.com. Buddies, awaiting your reply at the earlie

HR Policies
(2 Replies, 56 Views)
Can any one pl. help me with HR-Polices my e-mail ID is vertionit@gmail.com

PPT to benefit your career in HR/Training!
(0 Replies, 55 Views)
Here’s a PPT to benefit you and your career! Feedback will be appreciated. For more clarifications email me at KASH@oscarmurphy.com or call 080-41718771/2

Calculation of CL, SL, EL
(2 Replies, 50 Views)
Hi I am Lakshmi, can anybody help me out with Casual leave,sick leave & earn leave’s calculations please. Regards Lakshmi.

Very urgent requirement
(1 Replies, 43 Views)
Hi friends, We require freelance trainers urgently for symbian programming, andriod, windows.net and j2me please contact immidiately phone: 09916961784, 09886777686 email: kanchana@visionsoftsolutions.in regards kanchana

Legal Formats,
(0 Replies, 42 Views)
I have required legal format for extention of matter next date

Compensation System
(1 Replies, 42 Views)
What are the factors affecting the design of compensation system?

Find Your People

Desktop Updates Application For Our Human Resource Network

Latest Attachments

Microsoft PowerPoint
The well known scientists like Carl Jung, Eric Berne, B F Skinner, William Mouston, Douglas Mcgregor[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
Dear Jayaprabha, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Minds[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
Hi Mayank, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace i[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
HI, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace is One S[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
hi Hari, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace is [..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
hi Samridhi, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
Hi Anoop, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace is[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
Hi Hemachandra I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspa[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
Hi Nipuna, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace i[..]
# View Thread

MindSpace Human Capi
Hi, I take this opportunity to introduce Mindspace to your esteemed organization. Mindspace is One S[..]
# View Thread

You are currently getting a CiteHR Specific Newsletter - you can easily change this here
To unsubscribe, please click here.
This newsletter is brought to you by CiteMan Network

No comments:

Post a Comment